As my goal is to support small business my current set-up and design costs would begin from around $500.00 (payable in 2 instalments). If you decide to choose my services, where relevant, I’m also quite willing to enter a barter process to cover costs.
I pride myself on offering a valued client service by providing effective communication and keeping costs minimised yet achieving efficient and commercial results. At all times you own the whole process and end results. I am not a re-seller nor have any commercial affiliations.
My offer includes:
- Support for Domain and Hosting account set-up.
- Up to 8 pages to the site.
- Logo design assistance.
- No image restrictions or extra costs for an image gallery if required.
- Full Search Engine Optimisation set-up.
- Allowance for two WordPress training session, being up to 4 hours of tutorial/training for site administration personnel.
- I will design, create, install and administer the website to a functional point. However as a client, please understand; in committing to building a website all the content is your responsibility.
Content can be provided to me in a text file or Microsoft unformatted document which I will load to the website, where you can then see layout/design.
- Following launch, 3 months initial site support at no cost after which – large site maintenance/changes to copy assistance at $50.00 per hour (min 1 hour). NB: I will provide Free ongoing phone support for ‘small’ help related issues and minor website updates.
- All content remains the property of the client, full copies will be provided to you.
- Domain Names and Web Hosting accounts will be in the client’s name and control.
- I have no affiliation with Companies, am not a reseller or receive any trailing commissions.
- I do not work with or recommend making a site utilising Adobe Flash.
- Please be cognisant of the need to know your going to have to provide the ‘website content’. This area alone is the biggest issue I have found to successfully completing a website, where it just drags on, looks partially complete and then generally fails to meet customer needs or expectations.
- Also know that a website should be considered always WIP, so it requires fresh content. If you desire to have “Posts” and a feed such as Facebook – then critically you are going to be required to maintain this content. Without you participating in your own website it will fail to achieve your goals.
Thanks for taking the time to visit my site.
Regards, Dennis Gullan